Salesforce System Administrator (Online)
July 01, 2022
• If you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, that would be ideal. However, a passion for a technical career would be sufficient to aspire to the Salesforce Admin career.
• Salesforce Absolute Beginners. No prior Salesforce experience necessary.
• Existing Salesforce Administrators.
• Administrators interested in creating Applications on Salesforce and wanting in depth knowledge on building business processes, reports & security around their application.
In this course, we will start with how to get your FREE Salesforce account. Understand how to navigate and change the user interface of Salesforce as well as configure and make an Invoicing application on the platform.
We will then move on and take a detailed look at the process automation, security & reporting functionality within Salesforce before diving into the two clouds: Sales & Marketing and Support Cloud and finally taking a look at Data Management.
This course will teach what you need to know about real-world applications, best practices and knowledge relevant for the admin exam.
Salesforce Certifications are fast becoming the must-have certificates for any IT professional working with Salesforce. With this Salesforce certification under your belt, you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
Admin is a great place to start in Salesforce. Not only is it a respected, highly-valued role in its own right, but it’s also a great springboard into other careers within the ecosystem.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you would be the person who bridges the gap between technical and business resources. You would work with key stakeholders to define requirements and then customize Salesforce to their needs. It is a versatile role which can include training other users, sharing best practices, and performing admin tasks, such as creating reports and dashboards for clients.
The current job demand in the Salesforce ecosystem is predicted to create 3.3 million jobs by 2022, according to the IDC study guide. Salesforce administrators make an average base salary of $62,504. At the low end of the scale, $45,000 is earned, while at the high end, $89,000 is earned.
• No programming knowledge is needed and no prior Salesforce experience is required.
• An internet connection; I will show you how to sign up for you FREE Salesforce account for the course.
• Either windows or Macintosh is required for some of the Data Management tasks although just a web browser will get you through the majority of the course.
• You must have some analytical knowledge.
• Being in touch with tech is a plus.